The reason behind: "Thoughts of Phil"

08:07




Hi everyone, my name is Filipe, I´m 17 years old and I live in Oporto.
I decided to create this blog because, fashion and I we are very interlinked , let´s say that we are BFF`s!
I hope I be able to express my ideas and my thoughts, hence the name of "Toughts of Phil" (Phil due to the beginning of my name in Greek "Phílippos".
I hope you like!


Olá a todoso meu nome é Filipe, tenho 17 anos e vivo no Porto. 
Decidi criar este blog pois, a moda e eu estamos muito interligados, digamos que somos melhores amigos!
Espero com isto poder exprimir as minhas ideias e pensamentos daí o nome "Thoughts of Phil" (Phil devido ao início do meu nome em grego  "Phílippos".
Espero que gostem!


With love,





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instragram

https://www.instagram.com/targaryenson/

Subscribe